The team of builders and bathroom fitters at C Dingle Complete Building Services complete a wide range of loft conversions for home and business owners in Reigate, Epsom, Tadworth and the surrounding areas. We organise everything on your behalf, from initial design recommendations, through to the finished product. Our experts also help with planning permission advice and applications, by liaising with the local Surrey authorities for a hassle-free experience.
No matter what size your project may be – we’re here to enhance the value of your property.
The major benefit of investing in loft conversions is the additional space you’ll acquire at your Reigate, Epsom, Tadworth and Surrey property. Loft conversions are great solutions for growing families in need of extra bedrooms or work-from-home individuals who require office space. As well as the extra square footage, clients who are planning to move can boost their property value by 20%, which can see an increase of up to £35,000.
The main types of loft conversions undertaken by our builders and bathroom fitters include the following:
1. Dormer – Windows are fitted to extend the attic outwards from the existing roof to create a flat ceiling. This is ideal for Reigate, Epsom, Tadworth and other Surrey properties with narrowly pitched roofs because the interiors are enhanced with ample natural daylight, head room and floor space. Bathroom fitters often install en suite bathrooms and wet rooms in dormer loft conversions, which are great additions for new bedrooms.
2. Hip to Gable – Builders extend the entire roof forward so that loft conversions blend in with the original style of the roof. Instead of a flat roofed dormer, the sloped hip to gable roof shape is suited to traditional properties.
3. Mansard – If Reigate, Epsom, Tadworth and Surrey clients wish to add a new floor to their home or workplace, larger loft conversions can be constructed to cover the full length of the property. Due to the extensive work involved, such as builders altering pitched roofs to a 72° angle, planning permission is sought from the Surrey council.
We assure domestic and commercial clients that all loft conversions are sufficiently insulated and damp proofed, before our builders and bathroom fitters complete the final handover.
• Our friendly team will arrange to visit your Surrey property in Reigate, Epsom, Tadworth or the nearby area to carry out a risk assessment and to take measurements
• We provide home and business owners with a comprehensive project management service, which includes suggesting design ideas, creating architectural drawings, discussing budgets, ordering materials and agreeing to construction timeframes
• The experts at C Dingle Complete Building Services advise clients on planning permission regulations and how to submit applications for approval
• Our fully-qualified builders and bathroom fitters complete loft conversions in a fast and efficient manner, keeping you updated every step of the way
• We work alongside electricians, plumbers and Gas Safe engineers to ensure all interiors are safely fitted for immediate use