If you need to add more space to your Reigate, Epsom or Tadworth venue, the ideal solution is to invest in property extensions. The builders at C Dingle Building Services are experienced at creating a variety of rear, side and multi-storey extensions for home and business owners alike. The project management service we offer includes professional kitchen fitters, who are trained to transform your interiors based on the design of your dreams.
• Rear Extensions – Change the dynamic of your Reigate, Epsom, Tadworth and Surrey property by making a bigger, open-plan living room, which leads into the garden. Rear property extensions are complemented by large outdoor spaces by expanding even further onto patios and decking areas. Rear-facing bedrooms will also benefit from garden views
• Side Extensions – If you want to preserve your garden, our builders can increase space at the side of your Reigate, Epsom or Tadworth property. Surrey clients with terraced houses use side property extensions for garden storage purposes. Our kitchen fitters can extend the width of narrow kitchens with glazed roofs, which lets in more natural daylight too
• Multi-Storey Extensions – Allow our builders to advise you on how to increase the value of your Surrey venue with single or two-storey property extensions. These are perfect ways to add a new bedroom, bathroom, home office or gym. While front property extensions require council authorisation, rear extensions can be built up to 4 metres deep for detached homes or 3 metres deep for semi-detached and terraced buildings
• Kitchen Extensions – Domestic and commercial clients in Reigate, Epsom, Tadworth and the nearby areas can rely on our team of designers, builders and kitchen fitters to create and install brand-new kitchens. We manage everything from architectural concepts, through to construction. We are adept at fitting units and appliances, plus decorating your interiors with finishing flourishes
• Garage Extensions & Conversions – We convert existing garages to provide your home with additional living space, or to give you the home office, studio or workshop you’ve always wanted. Because a garage conversion optimises a part of the property that’s already built, the amount of work involved is less intensive than the labour required for an extension. Just as importantly, the cost of a conversion is lower
To help alleviate any stress, we handle small to large-scale projects from start to finish. Home and business owners in Reigate, Epsom, Tadworth and the wider Surrey area will be provided with a team of skilled architects, builders, kitchen fitters, electricians and plumbers to cover every aspect of property extensions. We ensure all work is completed within budget and to the agreed timeframe.
Clients can expect the following from our bespoke project management service:
• Affordable quotes and advice for property extensions, plus obligation-free site visits
• Safety hazards and risk assessments carried out to comply with UK building regulations
• One-to-one consultations to discuss designs, budgets and the purpose of the project
• Assistance with planning permits, from submitting plans with architectural drawings to liaising with local authority officials
• Inspections undertaken by builders, kitchen fitters, plumbers and electricians once the final touches have been applied